On the twelfth day of Christmas, Broadband TV Connect Asia gave to me…
12 keynote speakers
11 interactive panel discussions
10 hours of networking
9 live technology demonstrations
8-0% senior-decision makers
7-0 inspiring cross-industry speakers
6 days’ worth of content
5-00 operators in attendance
4 free presentations from 2015
3 interactive conference tracks
2 morning round-table sessions
an an exceptional event line-up!
Alright, so maybe it doesn’t exactly fit the tune! But with only one week to go until Christmas, we’re ramping up the festivities and Christmas cheer here at Informa. You may have already explored our huge range of FREE content available to you and now we want to give you even more.
Since we brought BBWF to London, we have been focused on finalising the programme (and party arrangements!) for our regional Broadband TV Connect 2016 event in Jakarta next April.
Partnering with the local Indonesian government, the National ICT council, Indosat and many more, we have organised 3 jam-packed days designed for you to meet and network with the leading operators and broadcasters from the entire APAC region, and welcoming keynote speakers such as:
- E. Mr. Rudiantara, Minister for Information and Communication Technology, Indonesia
- Gary McLaren, Chief Technology Officer & Co-Owner, Hong Kong Broadband Network Ltd
- Tony Cross, Chief Architect, nbn Australia
- Hock Yun Khoong, Assistant CEO, Infocomm Development Authority (IDA) Singapore
- Prashant Gokarn, Chief Strategy & Digital Services Officer, Indosat
- Krishnan Rajagopalan, Co-founder and Chief Content Distribution Officer, HOOQ, Singtel
Don’t believe us? Check out the newly published brochure NOW to see what’s in store for 2016!